As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Deputy Director of Program Operations (DDPO) shares in the overall responsibility for the direction and coordination of the Country Office.
The post-holder will effectively and efficiently coordinate operations systems, processes and activities in Sikasso, so that programmes are delivered on time according to organisational strategy, donor requirements and within allocated budgets. S/He will take leadership on aspects related to staffing structure and management, security, logistics, finance, IT and M&E systems. The post holder will play a strategic role in the effective scale up and management of the Children programmes to increase impact and enable positive change for children through:
- Supporting the delivery of quality programmes, including advocacy for children
- Ensuring Regional sub-offices (present or future) have the capacity and resources to deliver on our dual mandate
- Guaranteeing a structured growth of the operational platform and supporting the development of new opportunities
- Monitoring and tracking operational performance
Description du profil
- Leadership of the Sikasso Field Office (FO)
- Support the development of an organisational culture that reflects our dual mandate values, promotes accountability and high performance, encourages a team culture of learning, creativity and innovation, and frees up our people to deliver outstanding results for children and excellent customer service for our Members and donors
- Participate in the development of the country strategy and its implementation, monitoring progress through bi annual reviews.
- Ensure strong performance management for Program Operations department in Sikasso
- Help establish, maintain, and improve active and regular working relationships with: host government authorities, donors, partner agencies including major institutional donors, and local and international NGOs in Sikasso