|Faites attention aux sociétés fictives, N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si toutefois vous trouvez cette proposition d'emploi est inappropriée. Ou, pour toutes suggestions ou tous commentaires. Contactez-nous|
intéressé par cette offre ?
|Référence de l'offre:||001/FSD|
|Pays du poste offert:||Kenya|
|Nombre de position:||1|
|Description du poste
|- Working closely with the CMDP Program Director and Inclusive Finance Director to support the implementation, monitoring and administration of all components of the CMDP in target countries, as well as assisting with identifying future target countries
- Engaging with financial sector regulators and other market players to identify market needs and originate interventions that aim to best meet these needs
- Identifying and strengthening relationships with national, regional and international partners and stakeholders to enhance FSDA’s work and influence in Africa’s credit markets under the CMDP (e.g. regulators, governments, research institutes, industry practitioners, development agencies)
- Drafting project documentation including concept notes, project proposals, terms of reference, technical reports etc.
- Leading/supporting project implementation, including managing short-term consultants engaged for specific CMDP tasks and ensuring agreed timelines are adhered to
- Monitoring and reporting on program progress, including participating in CMDP team progress meetings and contributing to the design and population of CMDP’s results framework
- In particular, playing a leading role in the implementation of a credit market report across select countries, the undertaking of analysis and developing research reports on priority topics related to credit market development, and the convening of workshops and other events in the region
- Contributing to the design and delivery of a communications strategy for the CMDP, including the drafting of communications materials.
|Description du profil du candidat|
|- Summary of knowledge/expertise as relevant to the requirements in the terms of reference
- Statement of (a) why you believe you are the right person for the assignment, (b) summary of your assessment of the key challenges and areas of priority for credit market development in Africa and (c) your proposals for the most effective manner in which FSDA should be supporting the development and growth of credit markets in Africa
- Statement describing your availability within the next six to12 months and ability and willingness to travel
- Current daily rate (USD/GBP) commensurate with the nature of a long-term retainer agreement and inclusive of all taxes
- List of three to five recent relevant assignments and the actual rates and number of days engaged on each.
|Interested candidates should send their proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Invitation to Tender: CMDP Project Manager" in the subject line, no later than 12:00 (EAT) 15 January 2018.|
|Date expiration: 1/15/2018|