|Faites attention aux sociétés fictives, N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si toutefois vous trouvez cette proposition d'emploi est inappropriée. Ou, pour toutes suggestions ou tous commentaires. Contactez-nous|
intéressé par cette offre ?
|Référence de l'offre:||RH/GNP/2018/FOM|
|Pays du poste offert:||Congo, République du|
|Nombre de position:||1|
|Description du poste
African Parks Congo is the management entity of Garamba National Park, DRC. The NGO is directly affiliated to African Parks Network who is a non-profit organization that takes total responsibility for the rehabilitation and long-term management of national parks in partnership with governments and local communities.
Supervises: All field operation activities through the:
- Infrastructure maintenance and new building projects (road, bridges, houses, offices, and other buildings)
- Procurement and logistics
- Stores (fuels, spare parts, building materials, etc.…)
- Fleet management (16 cars, 4 trucks, 4 large machines)
- Aviation management (2 aircraft, 1 helicopter)
- Telecommunication (VSAT, HF, GPS and others tracking & telecommunication device, etc.…
- Draft, propose and implement the annual work plan, annual budgets and five-year Business Plan for operations activities described as above.
- Management contracted staff as well as the daily organization of their work, holidays and evaluation of their performance.
- Develop national workforce talent
- Provide reports and record keeping as required by grants and hierarchy related to operation activities described as above
- Oversee procurement, logistics, and importation for and to the complex including exoneration
- Ensure compliance with quality and security standard for all constructions and works done
- Promote and maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders concerned including Suppliers and services provider, national and local government, local communities, donors and other conservation partners.
|Description du profil du candidat|
|Capabilities, competencies and experience required for the position:
- University degree or equivalent academic background in project management, civil works or rural engineering.
- Strong African background with minimum 10 years of management experience in construction, fleet management and logistics.
- Strong willingness to live in a remote setting and with previous experience of living in remote locations, ideally in Central Africa.
- Ideally, competence in rear link communication services
- Very good technical knowledge of fleet management and infrastructure development.
- Demonstrable leadership and people management skills.
- Demonstrable experience managing and working in partnership with other organizations.
- Must be fluent in French and English (written and spoken).
- Good Computer Literacy.
- Good report writing skills.
- Good team player and experience in management of multicultural teams under challenging conditions.
- Ideally experience in conservation.
|How to apply:
Please send your application by email to the address Garamba-RH@africanparks.org, with the reference RH/GNP/2018/FOM in the subject.
|Date expiration: 3/31/2018|
|Société:||African Parks Network|