|Faites attention aux sociétés fictives, N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si toutefois vous trouvez cette proposition d'emploi est inappropriée. Ou, pour toutes suggestions ou tous commentaires. Contactez-nous|
intéressé par cette offre ?
|Référence de l'offre:||59 / RECRUITMENT AND ONBOARDING OFFICER|
|Pays du poste offert:||Côte d'Ivoire|
|Nombre de position:||1|
|Description du poste
|THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL IN COTE D`IVOIRE
recrute RECRUITMENT AND ONBOARDING OFFICER
National Post based in Abidjan.
The purpose of this post is to support the Human Resources & Administration Director in the resourcing talent, the induction and exit of the staff. The officer will implement best practices to recruit individuals who are easily able to align with the organizational culture, while ensuring the Children International is an employer of choice. .
Under the Human Resources & Administration Director (HRAD), He / she will contribute to:
Using a variety of methods, social media, internal database, employee referrals, career fairs, and other relevant sources to find candidates that meet the target profiles of open and upcoming vacancies.
Monitor new opportunities to attract, assess and hire the best talent in a timely manner.
Develop and implement strategic recruiting plans and utilize direct sourcing and social networking to deliver highly qualified candidates in a timely manner.
Support the HRAD to develop talent strategy to attract new blood and retain talented staff.
Screen, track, and recommend qualified candidates using the Children’s recruiting system to properly track and manage candidates from requisition through offer in real time.
Create internal/external job postings/advertisements and ensure that vacancies receive maximum visibility.
Serve as the point of contact for candidates and ensure a positive recruitment experience for all candidates.
Work closely with the other team members to schedule tests, interviews, and send offers.
Engage with top universities in to identify fresh graduates who would be an excellent fit for the Children.
Attend job fairs and outreach events.
Ensure the induction process is an excellent experience for newly recruited staffs, as well as the exit experience of end of contracts.
This position will work closely with the Learning and Development officer, so that the whole process of recruitment, induction and exit is delivered at high quality level
NB: This list is not meant to be exhaustive.
|Description du profil du candidat|
· 3 years demonstrated experience recruiting talent, and comfortable with a variety of recruiting resources/talent acquisition,
· BAC+3, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, social science, human resources or relevant field Excellent knowledge of candidate sourcing and mining techniques,
· Experience of recruitment, talent acquisition within INGO,
· Advanced experience with successful sourcing strategies for diverse candidates,
· Demonstrated experience and ability to create, implement, maintain and improve recruitment strategies and systems in a high-volume context,
· Good knowledge of social media recruitment, internet searching, and applicant tracking systems,
· Demonstrated success working well in a team environment,
· Ability to act and think independently,
· Experience in a multicultural and/or multi-locational environment,
· Cultural sensitive, with proven interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate across diverse cultures and geographical distances,
· Demonstrated ability to plan and organize self and deliver quality results to customers
· Ability and willingness to change work practices and hours in the event of major emergencies.
· Willingness to travel within Côte d’Ivoire
· Fluent in French and English
CONTRACT LENGTH: 1 year, renewable
Please send us your application by mail only (including a cover letter, CV and copies of diplomas including current salary details and expectation as a non-compressed single document, in Word or PDF. The file must be renamed: first name_surname-RH0010: through our website:
We need to keep children safe so our abuse.
We encourage female candidates to apply.
Applicants are advised that the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
Please note that the closing date of the applications is 27 Mars 2019 at midnight.
However, given the urgency to fill this position, the CV will be analyzed as and when received until a sufficient number of good applications are obtained. Potential candidates are therefore encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
|Date expiration: 3/27/2019|
|Société:||SAVE THE CHILDREN COTE D`IVOIRE|