|Faites attention aux sociétés fictives, N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si toutefois vous trouvez cette proposition d'emploi est inappropriée. Ou, pour toutes suggestions ou tous commentaires. Contactez-nous|
intéressé par cette offre ?
|Référence de l'offre:||1 / MEAL|
|Pays du poste offert:||Côte d'Ivoire|
|Nombre de position:||1|
|Description du poste
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) is a growing component of development activities. The point is simple: understand and demonstrate the impact of our development intervention. How to do that? A simple question, which is difficult to answer given the complexity and constraints of environment pertaining to emerging economies like Cote d’Ivoire.
The MEAL is expected to monitor program progress, make programmatic adjustments and evaluate results, all that with the aim to make impact on an increasing number of entrepreneurs. But not only is this sufficient. Using the data s(h)e collect and analyzes to drive changes within organizations is all the more difficult. That is why getting an expert who can facilitate adoption of changes and contribute to the growing of our Business Development activities is a good challenge for TechnoServe Côte d’Ivoire operations.
TechnoServe Côte d’Ivoire is seeking to fill a position of MEAL officer, to lead in monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning activities of all projects implemented by TechnoServe in this country with a priority given to Pan African Youth Entrepreneur program- PAYED.
Reporting to the Country Manager, she/he will also report to the PAYED Regional MEL Manager. The M&E Officer will ensure timely and effective monitoring and evaluating performance of project activities against the logical frameworks of the projects.
Key role and responsibility for every project:
• Will lead in the monitoring and evaluating of programs performance in accordance with the logical frameworks and reporting requirements
• Spearhead the development of M&E systems for throughout project lifecycle
• Undertake regular visits to the field to support implementation of M&E activities
• Ensure quality control and identify where adaptations might be needed
• Ensure timely completion of assigned M&E deliverables, regular periodic analysis of data to identify and communicate lessons-learned, and regular periodic presentation of data and analyses to the programs
• Work with project team members to collect and analyze data on a regular basis Conduct analysis of data for weekly, monthly, and half yearly and annual reports.
• Carry out regular monitoring of field activities to ensure quality implementation and reporting
• Help to identify the caof potential bottlenecks in implementation
• Production of narrative and statistical reports for internal and external consumption
• Work on integrating the programs into management information system in distribution, storage, control and analysis of data.
• Provide trainings to program teams on activity monitoring, program quality and reporting
• Any other duties as assigned by the MEL Manager or their designate.
|Description du profil du candidat|
|• Degree in Social Sciences (Economics, Sociology, and Political Science etc.), Information Management or Statistics
• 3 years of experience with M&E methods and approaches, including designing, planning, and implementing M&E systems, analyzing and reporting using a logical framework and other strategic planning approaches
• Ability to develop well written, cohesive analyses and reports
• Must have hands on experience in statistical analysis packages such as SPSS STATA
• Experience in mobile data collection and management platforms such as CommCare
• Strong interpersonal and management skills required Excellent oral and written communication skills a must
• Fluency in written and spoken French is required
• To be able to work in English (good level of speaking and writing)
• Experience working with youth in business or women or cooperatives will be an added advantage
• Willingness to travel frequently in the informal settlements
• Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
|Interested candidates should send a CV, a cover letter and the salary claim to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21 October 2019.|
|Date expiration: 10/21/2019|