|Faites attention aux sociétés fictives, N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si toutefois vous trouvez cette proposition d'emploi est inappropriée. Ou, pour toutes suggestions ou tous commentaires. Contactez-nous|
intéressé par cette offre ?
|Référence de l'offre:||13/ ENDEAVOUR MINING|
|Pays du poste offert:||Côte d'Ivoire|
|Nombre de position:||1|
|Description du poste
Reporting to the Senior Mining Engineer, the Mining Engineer is responsible for daily, weekly and monthly mine planning to ensure the mine plan is executed and as necessary adjusted consistent with the objectives of the day to day production operations.
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
• Develop and communicate an integrated Weekly Mine Plan and associated production schedule that defines the complete scope of works for Mining Operations, including the definition of development and services works to facilitate access to the scheduled working areas.
o The weekly plan shall detail work schedules defined daily, including mining locations and equipment assignment.
o The weekly plan shall clearly define the spatial requirements of the schedule (e.g. face advance, stockpile builds, development priorities, etc.) so that schedule compliance can be easily managed during execution.
o The weekly plan shall include Blend/Stockpile Management Plan
o The weekly plan shall also include detailed schedules for mine services including
o Haul road, drainage, and berm locations
o Drop-cuts, ramps, and sump development
o Pump and pipe movement
o Scheduled equipment moves
o Other related infrastructure
• Identification of key areas of execution risk and considerations in the development and communication of the Weekly Plan.
• Develop and communicate a Daily/Shift Plan that makes the optimal of available resources and contributes to the successful attainment on longer-term (weekly/monthly) plans.
o Daily/Shift plans must have priority activities established and those activities allocated to the resources that have the highest likelihood of achieving the planned outcome.
o The plan should have a level of contingency (back-up) for key activities should conditions change or expected events occur.
o Coordinate and conduct the daily and weekly production planning meetings.
o Provide 24-hour mining reconciliation.
o Provide mine planning and engineering liaison with mine operations, on a continuous day/night shift operation.
o Provide input to monthly planning conducted by the Senior Planning Engineer.
• Deputise for the Senior Planning Engineer in his absence.
• Liaise with other unit operations covering milling, mine maintenance, mine services (water, rehabilitation, contractors), geotechnical, resource development, information technology to ensure a coordinated daily and weekly mine plan.
• Operate the mine planning systems such as Short Term Planning, Medium Term Planning, Pit and Design, Drill and Blast Design, Ore Control and Fleet Management to interrogate and provide output sufficient for coverage during times when the persons of primary responsibility are unavailable.
• Provide technical input and design mine infrastructures such as drainage systems, roads, silt trap and other
• Provide sign-off on ore control material routing.
• Provide sign-off on ore control polygon dig shape design.
Compliance / Quality Control
• Promote and adhere to appropriate internal methodologies, policies, procedures, and standards.
• Consistently maintain a high quality of work across all allocated functions.
• Provide input/informed commentary, improvement opportunities and areas of risk to management.
• Actively contribute an improvement culture by actively encouraging employees to participate in continuous improvement.
Cost Management & Reporting
• As directed, gather inputs specific to your area during the budget preparation process.
• Accountable for approval of purchases and expenditure within delegated limits of authority.
• Provide day to day management acting as a resource status reference point and mentor for staff to ensure work outputs are in line with strategic and business plans.
• Monitor performance and develop review plans for all direct reports.
• Demonstrate personal commitment regarding safety and environmental and Social Responsibility practices.
• Ensure that agreed procedures, safeguards and controls are applied and used.
• Ensure all activities are conducted safely and in accordance with Company standards and procedures
• Ensure hazard management plans are observed.
• Keep statutory and internal reporting as required.
• Active participation to the Health & Safety Committee.
|Description du profil du candidat|
• Minimum Bachelor (ideally a MSc.) degree in mining or civil engineering and related field
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in mine engineering with at least 01 year in civil/structural discipline.
• Previous experience with a range of mine engineering packages (Surpac/ AutoCAD)
• Highly skilled in Ms Excel with data analysis capability
• Excellent organisational skills
• English language skills are desirable.
• Experience in a developing country with a preference for West African experience.
• Experience working in multicultural environment.
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation and build effective relationships and networks.
• Possesses strong training and mentoring skills
• Demonstrates strong conceptual skills and be capable of developing lateral and practical solutions.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to respond to a changing work environment.
• A reputation for integrity and ethics.
• Having a Driver’s license is desirable
• Honest, diligent and enthusiastic.
• Self-motivator and setting of stretched targets
• A reputation for integrity and ethics.
|All qualified and interested employees should send their CVs to AGOrecruitment@edv-ops.com. The deadline of submission is December 5, 2020 at 10:00 am. Interviews will be held on Agbaou Mine site. Please specify in subject “Mining Engineer”|
|Date expiration: 12/5/2020|