|Faites attention aux sociétés fictives, N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si toutefois vous trouvez cette proposition d'emploi est inappropriée. Ou, pour toutes suggestions ou tous commentaires. Contactez-nous|
intéressé par cette offre ?
|Référence de l'offre:||16/ MUSO HEALTH|
|Pays du poste offert:||Mali|
|Nombre de position:||1|
|Description du poste
|The Human Resources Department has been designed into tree (2) different scopes:
HR Generalists that aimed to pride a country focus support on all the questions related to people management, implement the HR Agenda & support/Coach team managers.
Center of Expertise divided into two (2) different sections: Talent Management & HR Operations, compensation and Benefit.
The position of HR Administrative associate is a generalist position who will mainly support the HR Agenda of USA office with a clear focus on administration, compensation & benefit. In top of that, he will support the facilities activities related to people management with the support of Logistic & IT Managers.
The position is expected to fulfill the following expectations:
● Ensure full compliance and standardization of all the HR Policies & processes applied in USA’s office
● Insure implementation of full HR Agenda focusing in USA’s office
● Facilities management for all the Muso’s office.
|Description du profil du candidat|
|The HR Administrative Associate include, but are not limited to:
1. HR Administration supporting USA’s office
● Support administration of contracts (contract renewals, amendments, etc.) and including of U.S. (English) vs. Malian and/or RCI (French)
● Support administration of health insurance for full-time expatriates & USA’s staff
● Track paid time off and remaining available (accrued but unused PTO), subject to carryover limits
● Support the buildout of single/consolidated portal for all employees to access policies by country/location including holidays, etc.
● Other administrative duties or special projects as requested.
2. Compensation & Benefit.
● Support standardization of salary grid/grades across the organization
● Building more consistency on paid time off across subsidiaries (vacation time, sick time, maximum hours accrued and eligibility for carryover each year
● Support Salary survey with submitting, monitoring and analyzing all the data’s from USA staffs and Independent contractors.
3. HR Agenda
● Support the implementation of the HR Agenda with respect to deadlines.
● Support the Talent activities with clear focus on recruitments, Training & development
4. Facilities Management
● Promoting sustainable tactics for long-term cost management
● Taking care of Sustainability & Environmental Impact
● Managing risks to facilities and personnel
● Company assets management (Laptop, Phone, etc.)
Skills & Experience
● At least three (3) year of professional experience in HR Admin, Compensation & Benefit or Generalist position
● An advanced degree in HR Management or equivalence related field
● Technical Skills & Experience
o Demonstrated ability with Compensation & Benefits tools and practices
o HR Administration in multiple countries & in multicultural environment
o Good project management experience
o Good knowledges in facilities management
● Management Skills & Experience
o Excellent communication skills
o Influencing others to make things happened
o Ability to work independently
o Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively across time-zones, cultures, and languages
● Core skills
o Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment and to meet deadlines while maintaining quality of deliverables
o Flexibility and ability to adapt in a rapidly growing team and organization
● Other Key Qualities
o Committed to social justice
o IT Literacy with high score in MS Excel
o Fluency in French & English required
o Experience working in USA or being familiar with work legislation in USA will be an advantage.
Compensation and Benefits
Attractive remuneration and health insurance. This position will receive vacation in accordance with regulations in the country where he will be based. This role will also receive support for professional development opportunities.
Muso is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating a diverse community and strongly encourage people of color, female candidates, as well as candidates with lived experience from underrepresented communities to apply.
This new position is an incredible opportunity for someone to put their technical skills to work in a management and strategic leadership role that creates a big impact for patients at scale.
|To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with HR Administrative Associate in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The application deadline is 02/06/2022|
|Date expiration: 6/2/2022|